What is FillFoam™ ?

FillFoam™ is a pre-expanded open cell foam formulated with ideal characteristics for any void filling applications. Pumped at full volume, FillFoam does not lose volume when pumped in confinement. Without the bi-product of heat, FillFoam is a safe and fast way to fill voids and cavities quickly and with limited access. Unlike Polyurethane that is ‘blown’ with a chemical reaction via water or gas, FillFoam is air blown and then the cells are hardened.

  • Immune to seasonal changes
  • In environments with freezing conditions, FillFoam has air pockets that will absorb expansion from freezing.
  • Freezing water can expand by 8%
  • In expansive clay environments FillFoam can hold water that can be absorbed back into the soils as needed.
  • This can reduce the movement associated with expansive clay soils.
  • Safe for the environment
  • Does not leach into the ground
  • Can absorb unwanted hydro carbons or liquids
  • Multiple formulas available to seal or permeate water.
  • No Heat is created during installation
  • Safe to install at any rate or quantity
  • 20 – 60 Cubic yards per hour depending on equipment
  • Highly Flowable over 500 ft
  • Increases bearing capacity of soils
  • An engineered soil replacement.
  • FillFoam will not change shape or become over burdened by water.
  • Can absorb water from overburdened soils
  • Foam disperses loads in all directions, like throwing a rock into water.
  • Concrete will only disperse weight down
  • Variable densities on demand on site
  • Can weigh as little as 3% the weight of soil
  • Very Fast to install large quantities
  • Great insulation value and sound barrier
    Open Celled
  • Will not prevent or interrupt flow of water
  • 30% close celled content. Remaining 70% to pass or absorb water
  • Hydro-Insensitive / UV-Insensitive
  • Variable Densities of 10-55 PSI on site/same material
  • Lightweight & Strong
  • FillFoam can be re-excavated if necessary
Visit our Case Studies Section to view some of our more unique projects.

Our Vision

At Liftech Concrete Leveling we strive to provide our customers with service that is second to none, while leading our industry by using the latest technology, equipment and techniques.

Book a Quote Today

Contact Us to book a no obligation,

Learn More

Contact us

  • Mailing Address:
    Box 113a, RR3 LCD Main, Saskatoon SK. S7K3J6

  • Phone:
    306-249-LIFT (5438)

  • Mail: